Product Code : 011
Brand Name : PALM ELECTRIC CO.
- Core Colors : up to 4 cores, Black with white numbering + yellow/green
- Sheath Color : Grey, Black and White
- Conductor : Annealed Bare Copper as per IS 8130
- Insulating PVC : Type A conforming to IS 5831
- Shield : Aluminum Mylar taped wrapped, over all laid up cores along with annealed tinned copper drain wire. In case of multipairs / multitriads individual pair/triad is wrapped with Aluminum Mylar tape along with drain wire and identification of pair/triad is done by numbered black core.
- PVC Sheath : Type ST-1 conforming to IS 5831. HR, FR and FRLS sheathing can be provided as per requirement.
- Rated Voltage : 300/500 V
- Test Voltage : 1000 V A.C. for 1 minutes.
- Min. Bending Radius : 6 times the overall diameter of cable
- Tensile Strength : 12.50 N per sq. mm of PVC insulation and sheath
- Max. Working Temp : 700C, also available for 850C and 1050C as per requirement.
- Max. Short Circuit Temp : 160°C
- Minimum Laying Temp : -15°C
- Application : Is suitable for interconnection of electrical measuring devices to instrument panel or instrument. Measuring, monitoring and control in machine tool manufacturing, in plant engineering, in all places where electrical interference fields can distort a signal transmission or where interference pulses arising in the mains must be confined.